Note well...




Day 51, September 28, A camp on the Yukon River in Whitehorse, Yukon territory

I settled into a camp on the Yukon River in Whitehorse for what could be a long stay whip the Defender gets repaired. I am now just getting time from the chores of orienting myself to my new situation and hope to send a posting tomorrow on the recent saga since the only thing on my calendar for the foreseeable future is to wait. I also need to work up the Dalton and Denali Diary, without a doubt the highlight of the trip, if not all my trips, which I shared with my brief travel companion, Stefanie. 

When you read the posting on my recent saga, you will think I am writing a thriller novel. Unfortunately, I am not. This is one for the books.

It's cold and dark, so I am turning in.

Ed and Donner, from on the road

1 comment:

burtonbostwick said...

Eddie, Any time you want to call it a day, and leave the Defender to its well-deserved final rest, let us know. The important thing is getting you and Donner back safe and sound.