Note well...




About this blog (OTR8)

This posting contains random points about my postings on this blog.


I do not expect to have the time to compose a posting of any length or publishable quality every day, either before I leave or on the road, if history is any guide.  I will not have time to compose anything more than the day’s passings, mostly in first-draft and usually often unproofed and unedited form. To make matters worse, my postings are often in stream of consciousness (and sometimes fight-of-ideas) style without the benefit of a hundred visions and revisions, with apologies to T.S. Eliot.  

On top of all this, the iPad, which has  a wonderful spell check, has a lousy IQ-check. And so, if anything in any of my blog postings doesn’t seem to make sense or fit, please write it off to these externalities and not to my losing lucidity as I separate from humanity and bond more with my dog, nature, the road and solitude. That might indeed happen, but you will know it when you see it.

I often revise some of my postings. When I do, I usually add the revision date, if it was material, and bold the revisions.

I try to post a least one short posting every day, but one some night there is neither time nor internet to do that, so you may not see a posting from time to time. 

I am sure the perceptive of my readers will note some redundancies, maybe even inconsistent redundancies, or just plain inconsistencies, among my postings.  Please bear with me on that.  I do not have the time on the road to research or review all I have written to check if I wrote something about a matter already.


No comments: