Note well...




Day 33, Saturday, September 10, Alaska at last

Well, after close scrutiny by border patrol agents Roy and Chapman, who were tough to convince that anyone would do what we are doing,  and after 33 days and nights over 6700 miles, many pretty rough going,  we made it to Alaska.  After a glorious week on the Dalton and in Denali, we will have to figure out how to get the hell out of here before it turns really cold.

Yes, agents Roy and Chapman were awarded coveted On the Road patches for vigorously protecting our border.  I sure hope Trump does not plan a wall with Canada.



Ed and Donner, from on the road
P.S...I apologize and take full responsibility for all typos, errors and ambiguities in this message.  I do not have time to edit or even proof my messages.  Please do the best you can to interpret what I wrote.

No comments: