Note well...




Day 31, Thursday, September 8, Yukon, Watson Lake

Below is the map of the trip so far in red.  We just completed 6000 miles and passed the 60th parallel as we entered the Yukon.

We are about to get on the Campbell Hiway 4, a rough 362 mile dirt and gravel  that is rarely travelled.  Hopefully, we will make it to mile 226 tonight where there is a gas station and a camp.  My gas tank will only take me 225 miles on good roads so I have 10 extra gallons with me, and Donner to keep me warm.

I just got access to internet today for the first time in days.  But I just saw that the iPad does not know how to send the several postings I made over the last few days as they are still sitting in my outbox .  I guess they will eventually get there.

I'll post again tomorrow when I get the Internet on our way to Dawson City.




Ed and Donner, from on the road
P.S...I apologize and take full responsibility for all typos, errors and ambiguities in this message.  I do not have time to edit or even proof my messages.  Please do the best you can to interpret what I wrote.

No comments: