Note well...




Day 76, Sunday, October 23, Whitehorse, day 28

Day 76, Sunday, October 23, Whitehorse, day 28

Cold today. 22. The good news is that it warms up one degree each day for the next six days. It'll be in the teens tonight. It's snowing lightly again now.

I took a drive into the gym and then into town today. Not bad driving. The roads were in good shape, but i drive very carefully.

Despite its cosmopolitan atmosphere, Whitehorse is a small town. Today, i ran into Gary Lewis at Tim Horton's and Matt from John's Auto at the Independent Store. Of course, my circle of acquaintances is expanding every day so i am not surprised this is happening.

I finally got around to transcribing and posting my notes from my journal for five days in Denali, the Denali Diary.  You can read it, for all its worth, at the below link.  It is still unproofed and unedited, so please bear with me on that. I may not have a chance to revise it and add more photos until i get home in late November.


I only had the opportunity to award one On the Road patch today, to Jennifer at the Game Center. She earned hers for being one of the nicest, most personable physical trainers i have ever met, not to mention for having a talented, beautiful daughter, 4-year old Sadie.


Ed and Donner, from on the road

No comments: