Note well...




Day 69, part 2, UPS

One of my options requires a decision today, but that decision requires good information about that broken down truck with my engine on it, although it's not mine yet since I have not received it. So I called Canada Cartage again, but got the same answers as yesterday. I even tried calling their headquarters in Ontario, but no one is there today.  So I called the UPS international number below. Take a look at the "Good if you..." blurb on the right.  Well, the very polite representative told me that they only handle  small packages.  I would have to call the freight number, and they only work weekdays, so call that number tomorrow, she said. No wonder that poor truck driver is still stuck on the highway. And thank goodness I only am waiting for an engine transplant and not a heart transplant.



Ed and Donner, from on the road

No comments: