Note well...




Day 70, Monday, October 17, Whitehorse day 21

The scene outside my door last night. 

They are already hanging the Christmas decorations around the city.  Please send your Christmas gifts to me care of FedEx Center, 138 Industrial Road, Whitehorse, Yukon Canada, Y1A 2V1.  My wish list includes:
- snow shoes
-.snow shovel
- Winter gloves
- two German shepherds (for the three dog nights coming later this week)
- a new Defender 90 or 110, preferably white.

I really don't mind the snow and cold, especially with the Defender. In fact, I thrive in it.  (Wait till you read my delayed Dalton Diary to see what I mean about the Defender.) The problem is, besides White Pass, they do not use salt, or even sand from what I can see, on the roads or on the sidewalks up here. So, while out with a reactive dog in my left hand a pesky sciatic nerve tripping up my right leg, walking around is a little problematic.




Ed and Donner, from on the road

No comments: